Mindfulness once a month on a Wednesday.
Whatever your needs, preferences or personality, you will find the help that suits you at Sue's House. We offer a range of services including counselling, complementary therapies and support groups.
We believe the benefits of our approach are:
- A dramatic improvement in the patient's will to live
- Effective support to the immune and repair systems
- A reduction in the side effects when patients undergo chemotherapy, radiotherapy and/or surgery, due to changes in diet and nutrition, to a positive and relaxed state of mind and complementary therapies
- An improved quality of life through helping the individual to deal with stress and emotional strain and start living again
- A support network that provides for the emotional, therapeutic and informational needs of people with cancer
- The experience of a safe, loving environment, that allows time for people to recover and to rediscover the priorities and sources of energy in their lives.
And the results of our approach?
- Improved energy, well being and quality of life
- Improved outcome and tolerance to medical treatment
- Frequent stabilisation of the illness, often leading to longer periods of remission
- Occasional tumour regression
Nutritional advice for healthier living.
Appointments available on Tuesday's with acupuncturist Daniela.
Appointments available on Tuesday's and Thursday's with Kevin and Sharon.
There are times in our lives when we may need extra support to help us through the dark days we are in. Our Counsellor is here to help and support you for however long it takes.
Suhaila Tauheed, BACP, FHCP